Happy Valentine's Day!!!

If you really want to feel loved -- don't put so much emphasis on one day out of the year.
Open your heart and let your love shine every single day.  To your loved ones.  To strangers.
To whomever sells you your coffee in the morning.  Spread the love!!!

I was buying makeup the other day -- cuz that's what nude girls do!!!  I was telling the sales girl
about TNG PRODUCTS and she told me her boyfriend shaves the hair on his back.  Well, Beard Buff
is perfect for that!  She was delighted!  Hope to see her comments here soon.

Wanna pick up a gift of love for yourself?  Treat your Valentine self to a Muff Buff!  There is no one
more deserving of pampering than you!  Click on the logo above and be transported to our webstore.
Don't forget, 10% of every sale every day goes to the charity, V-Day!  Of course!
Check them out at
www.vday.org

Please comment and tell me what you are planning for Valentine's Day.   Hope you have some lovey dovey plans!  If not, watch a romantic movie with a pint of ice cream and your favorite cat!  My beau is working so that's what I'm doing!  Later.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 2/13/2009 8:09 PM Heather wrote:
    Love you, love your Muff Buff, love your Valentine sweetieness.
    the laserbabe
  • 2/14/2009 1:55 AM Totally Clothed Boy wrote:
    I haven't tried the Beard Buff or the Muff Buff, but I hear really good things. I'm going to give a Beard Buff to my grandma for her birthday. She's Italian. Well, you know. These things happen. Best of luck and success to you, Totally Nude Girl, and all of your loyal fans. Oh, yes; and Happy Valentine's Day.
  • 2/14/2009 1:34 PM sassy wrote:
    Happy V-Day to you, TNG! With a 8-month old hangin' around here, romance is pretty much dead. Le sigh. Enjoy that pint of ice cream/romantic movie! (Whatcha watchin'?)
    1. 2/14/2009 2:31 PM totally nude girl wrote:
      Dunno what I'm watching yet.  Just checked my Netflix stache and all I have are two Little Britain DVDs and one documentary on the Holocaust.  Not very romantic.  Gonna have to resort to what's on TV.  Watched Love Actually last night.  Hugh still does it for me.  But, I'm hoping for some early Daniel Day-Lewis action later.  Maybe some Hugh Jackman.  Or Viggo!  God, I would love to have a date with Viggo tonight!  Here's hoping!!!
  • 2/15/2009 3:31 PM Mary wrote:
    Hey...a day too late but I'm still gonna respond to what I did for Valentine's.
    Bill & I w/another couple went out for <3 dinner at "Andre's" restaurant in Newton. He's the Owner/Chef & his wife Tracy hostess....that's how they spent their Valentine's....serving others. 5 coarse meal was very good...we even received a complimentary love potion to drink before our entr'ee.
  • 11/6/2009 8:33 AM custom software wrote:
    That was inspiring,

This is a great post,

I have taken some great advice from here,

Thanks for sharing your ideas,

Keep up the good work